-->

Friday, June 16, 2017

Molly drawing for the Eastern Oregon art festival and more

This year I've decided to be part of the Eastern Oregon art festival. As a good portion of the drawings and paintings I've made in the 5 years is technically not original art, I've gone with making a new drawing for that purpose. So I have a drawing of my dog Molly, That I'm going to be calling "Molly the Lab and Pit bull mix dog" I'll be calling it by the abbreviated name "Molly lab/pitX dog" for now on this blog until I finish it.
2 days ago

one day ago
I plan on add flowers and a shadow by the time I finish this. I've also noticed that there is some parts at an angle and straight at others, so I plan on fixing the straight stuff to be angled as in the picture I'm basing this off to avoid a similar problem with how a drawing of a Rhodesian ridgeback I made back in October 2015. 

So in institute this week we went over Moses Chapter 8.

here is a scripture I felt like sharing: 
Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...