-->

Sunday, April 9, 2017

General conference April 2017 sunday

Due to what happened this week, that is mostly due to adding my ancestors names to my Geni.com family tree, I lost track of time getting a post done for this last week.
Here are my quotes I would like to share about last sunday.
Prayerfully study  the book of mormon each day - Thomas S Monson
[a young boy] I kept my promises because I said I would - Joy D Jones
Build a strong relationship with Jesus Christ - Yoon Hwan Choi
We must put aside the things of this world for something better [heaven] - Ronald A Rasband
Trust in the lord and whatsoever he say unto you, do it - L. Whitney Clayton
The Holy Ghost is the third member of the Godhead - Dallin H Oaks
We have a heavenly father who loves us - Dallin H Oaks
Church sleep is among the healthiest of all sleeps - Dieter F Uchtdorf
Fear's influence is temporary and shallow - Dieter F Uchtdorf
Do we live in a time of fear and turmoil, of course we do - Dieter F Uchtdorf
Those who are wicked and repentant will be forgiven - D. Todd Christofferson
Take the missionaries seriously - Joaquin E Costa
Learn to see others as the lord sees them - S. Mark Palmer
How does the holy ghost help you ? - Gary E- Stevenson
you are not alone in this world - Benjamín De Hoyos
faith in the lord Jesus Christ is essential - Quinten L Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...