-->

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Temple work

One of the things I like about my church, is that like in new testament times, work for the dead is done as mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:29

Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

It's nice to know that there is a way for those who never learned of Christ to receive the gospel. 
One of my biggest fears of making a blog about what I believe in is that there would be someone who is Anti-Mormon, would make comments about stuff that isn't true. 

Update 6/16/17:
I've finally found the verse in 1 Corinthians that was here before I changed it to 
1 Peter 4: 5- 6 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. 6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit. 

I feel a lot more confidant in what I believe in then when I made this post while in my teenage years.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...