-->

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Molly the lab and pit bull mix dog and more

So I took my Molly the lab and pit bull mix dog drawing to the Eastern Oregon art festival last week, and although I did not get any awards, I got tips on how to improve my art.
Here it is finished :

Finished
and Framed
Framed
I also put in this picture that I took last year, near Secret Beach, Oregon.
Here I am at the art show

I have also started typing a collection of my Great-Great Grandpa Earl Dewey Fisher Stories, and plan on adding them individually to genealogy sites, and one or more books for Short stories that he had hoped one day to published, but died before he could make that happen. 
I now have art for sale right here  The price of the art ranges from free to $30. Extra costs are have to pay  is shipping and handling, and an optional cost is for if you it to come framed which is $15 from combined cost of $11 for a 11x14 frame, $3 for the extra S&H and $1 for the cardboard box to ship it all in. Normal Shiping is the Drawing, and DIY packaging in a vanilla envelope. Plans for an art sales blog is in the making. There will be an art for sale and a flopped art for sale page. All of my art I've made, that is not on this blog I plan on making soon, will be not for sale art. Some of the not for sale art will be just temporarily not for sale, and the rest is indefinitely not for sale.   



 Thought I'd add this scripture:
Mosiah 4:30 But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...