-->

Sunday, July 7, 2013

What I learned from Church 7/7/13

Today in Sunday school was fun, as  this month is all about ordinances we got to do a sudoku game that had to do with ordinances. In Priest Quorum we talked about stuff and read 3 Nephi :21-26
21 And I will execute avengeance and bfury upon them, even as upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.
 22 But if they will repent and hearken unto my words, andaharden not their hearts, I will bestablish my church among them, and they shall come in unto the covenant and be cnumberedamong this the remnant of Jacob, unto whom I have given this land for their dinheritance;
 23 And they shall assist my apeople, the remnant of Jacob, and also as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the bNew Jerusalem.
 24 And then shall athey assist my people that they may be gathered in, who are scattered upon all the face of the land, in unto the New Jerusalem.
 25 And then shall the apower of heaven come down among them; and bI also will be in the midst.
 26 And then shall the work of the Father commence at that day, even awhen this gospel shall be preached among the remnant ofbthis people. Verily I say unto you, at that day shall the work of the Father commence among all the dispersed of my people, yea, even the tribes which have been clost, which the Father hath led away out of Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...